B.A. Spending Daily
Get the latest intel on Washington's fiscal woes.Close
Here’s a roundup of this morning’s must-read budget and economic stories:
- The Financial Times says companies are scrambling to sell off “dollar-denominated debt.”
- Reuters looks at AIG’s efforts to find money to pay back taxpayers for the bailout the company received.
- CNBC says businesses are wary of a flat tax.
- Bloomberg takes a look at how wealthy “multinational” families are trying to reduce their tax burdens.
- The Wall Street Journal reports that some companies are asking Congress to reduce the amount they have to contribute to their pension programs.