Sweep Stakes Rules and Regulations
RULES and REGULATIONS
This Sweepstakes is being offered online, starting February 11th, and is being offered by Bankrupting America™ (“Sponsor”). All entries must be received by February 12th at 11:59 pm EST.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Drawing open to persons who visit the Bankrupting America™ vendor booth or sign up online and who are legal residents of the U.S. 18 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate family members are not eligible.
3. Only one (1) entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen or misdirected entries or any human error. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. By submitting an entry, each entrant represents and warrants that he/she has read and fully accepted these Official Rules, is eligible under these rules, and agrees that the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. One random drawing conducted by Sponsor on February 13th, 2013 at 12 PM EST, from all eligible entries received. The winners need not be present and will be notified by email or telephone. Winner notifications will take place February 13th, 2012. If proposed winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, another winner will be selected in the same manner.
5. One prize will be awarded. Prize consists of Krispy Kreme donughts mailed to the winner’s address, including shipping prices. Valued at: $50 dollars approximately. Prize includes shipping to postal address in the United States provided by winner. Allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. One prize will be awarded.
6. All federal, state and local taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except that Sponsor may substitute prize of equal or greater value due to prize availability.
7. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. By participating, entrants agree that the decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Drawing and release Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, volunteers and agents from all liability concerning the Drawing. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrants agree that Sponsor may use entrant’s email and/or other information (the “Entrant Information”) provided by entrant to Sponsor to send communications to Entrant and Sponsor may transfer, sell or exchange the Entrant Information to third parties for their internal and external uses.
8. By accepting the prize, winner agrees (a) that Sponsor and its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, volunteers and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of the prize; (b) to indemnify and hold harmless each of them against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the Sweepstakes or prize.
9. If Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering or technical difficulties that may compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud or technical problems, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes, or void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing using all eligible entries received.
10. For the winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request to Sponsor at 1220 North Fillmore St, Suite 300, Arlington, VA 22201. The winner list will be available by February 13th, 2013 or requesters will be notified if the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified.
11. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bankrupting America™, a project of Public Notice, 1220 North Fillmore St., Arlington, VA 22201.