Last week taxpayers spent roughly $100 million on Congress as the Senate considers the $969 billion dollar Farm Bill and the House passed three spending bills totaling $81.43 billion.
Has spending increased since President Obama took office? In Washington, a simple question like that is never easy to answer. One would assume that using simple math would yield accurate and reliable results, but Washington is never short of different perspectives on how math works.
Ever wish polling companies would call and ask what you thought about a major economic issue? Well, here’s your chance. VOTE in our latest Public Pulse poll.
Some have suggested we should tax our way out of the hole. Beyond the question of whether we should, there’s a more important question: can we?
How to buy medication online?
- Buy Nolvadex generic Tamoxifen online
- Buying Deltasone online is used to provide relief for inflamed areas of the body.
- Buy cheap Lasix fast delivery
- Buying Propecia online without rx
- Clomid price without prescription
- Buy Zithromax 500mg
- Kamagra buy
- Where to buy Priligy Dapoxetine online
- Buy Brand Levitra online No Prescription
- Buy Cialis Soft online